Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Primal sole and Bacon-wrapped asparagus with tartar sauce

I wanted some fish for dinner tonight, so here is what I came up with:

 This dinner was easy and tasted super-good! 

I put sole filets in a casserole dish after spraying it with olive oil.  I cut some onion and sprinked atop the fish with some lemon juice.  I then wrapped two sprigs of aspargus with a half of a piece of thick bacon, and pepper to taste.  I popped it all in the oven at 375*C for about 20-25 minutes.  While it was baking, I whipped some olive oil-based mayo with lemon and dill, basil and cumin (I have no idea what's in real tartar sauce).  Once out of the oven, I sprinkled the fish with some fresh chopped cilantro.
  
Et voilà!

And if you're wondering what we were drinking -- Club soda (it's water with bubbles!) with some frozen berries and a lemon wedge.

Now it's time for my date with Ellie (my elliptical machine).  I'm currently watching Inception during my workouts... Oh, Leo...

0 comments: